Thursday, February 4, 2010

Light Pizza???

Today this is what I have wanted all day long, knowing that since I splurged on it this weekend it wasn't an option. I think pizza is one of the only things that I crave and that I could eat everyday. But now there is a lighter version thats not so bad.

Start by toasting the the Flat Out at 350 for 15 minutes. Once it is toasted, add pizza sauce and 16 pepperonis and cover with cheese. Then put back in the oven until cheese is melted. I can't remember how many points this is in Weight Watchers but it is a small number and great for lunch or dinner.

If you don't want or have time to toast the Flat Out, I like rolling it up like a wrap. Could be a little messy with the sauce.

Flat Outs are normally found in the deli section of most major grocery stores.

Try your own topping combinations and I hope you enjoy as much as I have! Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment