Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Need Dinner Quick?

I love easy, quick recipes. This is also a favorite of most people I make it for. It could be just as big a hit for you as it for me.

To make this even faster you can boil the chicken the night before and have it cooled in the refrigerator or use a rotisseries. So here is it. My friend who introduced the recipe to me has coined this Chicken Ring and it has stuck with my friends and family as well.

Ingredients:

  • 4 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
  • 1/2 c Mayonaise
  • Swiss Cheese, shredded
  • Dijon Mustard
  • Bacon Bits
  • Parsley
  • 2 cans Crescent rolls
Start by mixing chicken with mayo to make it stick together then about 1Tbsp of Dijon Mustard. Add in bacon bits to taste as well as Swiss Cheese. (I have tried this with other cheeses and it just isn't as good, but feel free to try new combinations) Add parsley for color. 

This part works better on a stone pizza dish, but if you don't have one of these any round flat dish will work. Next roll out crescent rolls into a sun design adding filling into each large end of the crescent roll.


Finish by rolling the narrow end on top of the filling and baking for 12- 15 on 350.

Hope you enjoy as much as I do!  Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment